Edge Online - by RTD Learning
- Getting Started in WAMAP (PDF file). A walkthrough of creating a course in WAMAP, with screenshots. This version is specific to the WAMAP installation of IMathAS, but applies to any installation.
- Getting Started in IMathAS. A walkthrough of creating your first IMathAS course.
- Common Tasks in IMathAS. A walkthrough of common instructor activities.
- Managing Libraries and Questions in IMathAS. A guide to the library and question set management tools
- Administration. A guide to administering IMathAS for Full and Group Admins.
- Diagnostics. A guide to setting up diagnostic assessment login pages.
- Getting Started in IMathAS video guide.
- Training Videos. A complete training course set of video guides.
- Examples of Course Layouts. Some ideas for how to lay out a course page
- Using Course Templates. How to copy pre-created course templates to use course assignments created by your colleagues.
- Video versions of several other guides are also available.
Question Writing Guides
- Intro to Question Writing in IMathAS. A step-by-step guide for writing your first IMathAS question.
- More Question Examples. Examples of several questions, with explanation.
- Question Oddities. Common pitfalls and oddities in the IMathAS question language.
- Language Quick Reference. Short document with quick function reference.
- Help file. Detailed documentation of all of IMathAS's features and question language
- Getting enrolled for students. Not so much documentation, but a word document containing instructions for students to sign up and enroll in your course. Suitable for including in your syllabus or handing out to students
- ASCIIMath syntax reference. A reference sheet for ASCIIMath symbol entry.
- Installation. Step-by-step installation instructions, part of the system's readme file. This is only needed for server installation - teachers should not need this
Many of these guides were written with development grant support from the WA State Distance Learning Council